The American Nurses Association (ANA) wants to expose students to all that ANA has to offer while they are in nursing school by giving them free access to the Members Only section of NursingWorld.org. Valuable information contained on this site will be helpful to students in school and help prepare them for their nursing career. Highlights include:
- Access to full ANA Position and Policy papers on important nursing issues
- A chance to sign up for Smart Brief - news feed that brings together nursing and healthcare news from around the country every business day
- Access to the current electronic versions of The American Nurse and the ANA columns in American Nurse Today
- Access to the OJIN - a peer reviewed electronic journal available to ANA members on the hot issues facing nursing
- Discount opportunities on a variety of personal and professional products
To sign up, visit http://nursingworld.org/students . Students will be asked for a Promo Code and should use PROF
CNS Foundation Scholarships
Click here for complete information about the CNS Foundation Scholarships.
If you are interested in donating to the Foundation and supporting this scholarship and the work of the Clinical Nurse Specialists, please visit the Clinical Nurse Specialist Foundation website.
• Guidelines for Preceptors (PDF)
• CNS Core Competencies (PDF)
• NACNS Member Consulting Recommendations (PDF)
Books for Students
- The Clinical Nurse Specialist Handbook, 2nd edition
- Clinical Nurse Specialist Toolkit - A Guide for the New Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Foundations of Clinical Nurse Specialist Practice
- Outcome Assessment in Advanced Nursing Practice, Second Edition
Click here for more information on the books listed above.
If NACNS members purchase any Springer Publishing Company book or journal from the Springer Publishing Company website, you will receive a 20% discount. Go to the Member's Only section to get your discount code.
Here is a link of new and forthcoming nursing titles that NACNS members will be interested in: